Tuesday 25 December 2012

French Boys

Sorry but I can't help myself from blogging about French boys. They'll definitely make you swoon with their gorgeous faces and melt you with their eyes. I personally don't know any French people but according to what I've seen on Tumblr, movies and other blogs, they are hot, hot, hot. One who caught my attention is Jérémy Kapone, an actor and vocalist of Kaponz & Spinoza.






Basically, guys with beautiful accents are a huge turn-on, for me. Hearing them speak English with their French accent would never fail to make every girl fall for them. French is such a beautiful language as well, it's very kind to the ears and very romantic as well.

Before I forget to include another French jewel, here is the drop dead gorgeous model, Kevin Flamme. I honestly think he is a good guy, basing on his facial features. He looks so subtle and gentle and kind. Ugh!





And a random French model wearing a Catcher in the Rye shirt whose name I don't know:


~

Fin



No comments:

Post a Comment